SOLID TOOTHPASTE ONLINE WORKSHOP
About this experience
Learn how to make solid toothpaste with natural ingredients that are respectful of your body. I will show you the benefits of some natural ingredients to clean your teeth.
The online workshop includes a base toothpaste formula, which you can personalise, in two formats: pill and single-dose.
What will you learn?
- Basic ingredients of toothpaste and its benefits
- Basic toothpaste formulation
- Production technique
- Toothpaste, its functions and its cosmetic form
- pH value and its importance
- Natural solid toothpaste and its ingredients
- proposed formula
- Other data and sources for consultation
Materials you need to get started
- White clay
- Calcium carbonate
- Coconut oil
- Vegetable wax or stearic acid
- Optional: peppermint essential oil, menthol crystals.
What do you get when you sign up for the workshop?
- Access to the recorded class.
- Dossier with all the theory so that you have all the information available to formulate your solid toothpaste.
- Option to solve your doubts by e-mail.
About Adela Valentin
She is a dermocosmetic technician, passionate about creating cosmetic products with her own hands and from botanical and natural ingredients.
In 2018 she decided to radically transform her life. A thorough cleaning, which was nothing more than the review and improvement of each of her consumer decisions. She started by avoiding single-use items, buying local, and ended up producing her own hygiene products. That path continues to this day.
Today, she shares her experiences and knowledge with the world through the dissemination and teaching of these techniques.
90 minute online class.
Unlimited access to the course for a period of 2 years. All the contents are downloadable, and the individual follow-up is via email during the 2 months following the purchase.