CONDITIONER BAR MAKING WORKSHOP ONLINE
About this experience
You will end this experience by understanding the basics of formulating your own solid conditioner.
You will learn about your hair and its needs, and how to choose the ingredients that make up the conditioner based on it.
What will you learn?
- The theoretical basis on hair and conditioners.
- Basic formulation of a solid conditioner.
- Necessary ingredients and how to choose them.
- Substitutes for BTMS and biodegradable emulsifiers.
- Preparation and use of hair conditioner.
Materials you will need
- Self emulsifying wax (preferably cationic such as BHDT, TEGO AMID OR BTMS).
- Fatty alcohol (cetyl or cetearyl).
- 1 vegetable oil and cocoa butter.
- Vitamin E.
- Optional: vegetable glycerin, lactic acid and essential oils or aromas.
- Heat resistant container and pot for bain-marie.
- Silicone mold and spatula.
What do you get when you sign up for the workshop?
- Access to the recorded class.
- Dossier with all the theory.
- Option to solve your doubts by e-mail.
About Adela Valentin
He is a dermocosmetic technician, passionate about creating cosmetic products with his own hands and from botanical and natural ingredients.
In 2018 she decided to radically transform her life. A thorough cleaning, which was nothing more than the review and improvement of each of her consumer decisions. She started by avoiding single-use items, buying local, and ended up producing her own hygiene products. That path continues to this day.
Today, she shares her experiences and knowledge with the world through the dissemination and teaching of these techniques.
90 minute online class.
Unlimited access to the course for a period of 2 years. All the contents are downloadable, and the individual follow-up is via email during the 2 months following the purchase.