SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP ONLINE
About this experience
Learn how to make soap from scratch with natural ingredients and safely at home. The soaps created are biodegradable and gentle on the skin.
You will learn the theory and a practical demonstration of how to make homemade natural soap in the comfort of your home.
What will you learn?
- What is soap and saponification.
- Soap making basics.
- How to choose the oils for our soap.
- Characteristics and parameters of soap.
- Give colour and aroma with natural ingredients that you can have at home.
Materials you need to get started:
- Caustic soda.
- Olive, coconut or palm oil.
- Optional: essential oils, flours, cocoa powder and others.
- 2 steel or hard plastic posts, 1 steel spatula or spoons and 1 precision scale.
- 1 silicone mold or reused tetra-brick.
- Protective glasses and gloves.
What do you get when you sign up for the workshop?
- Access to the recorded class.
- Dossier with all the theory.
- 5 of the best formulas and several documents in PDF. You'll have access to all the information to learn to formulate your own soaps.
- Option to solve your doubts by e-mail.
About Adela Valentin
Adela is a dermocosmetic technician, passionate about creating cosmetic products with her own hands and from botanical and natural ingredients.
In 2018 she decided to radically transform her life. A thorough cleaning, which was nothing more than the review and improvement of each of her consumer decisions. She started by avoiding single-use items, buying local, and ended up producing her own hygiene products. That path continues to this day.
Today, she shares her experiences and knowledge with the world through the dissemination and teaching of these techniques.
2 hour online class.
Unlimited access to the course for a period of 2 years. All the contents are downloadable, and the individual follow-up is via email during the 2 months following the purchase.